- 4/11/2017: Interested parties are hereby notified that the Honolulu District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers administratively extends General Permit (GP) 2011-001, Maintenance Clearing of Rivers, Streams, Storm Drains, and Beach Areas in the State of Hawaii (as modified) for six (6) months, expiring on October 13, 2017.
Expiration date: 9/13/2017
PUBLIC NOTICE ANNOUNCING THE REISSUANCE OF THE 2017 NATIONWIDE PERMITS (NWP) AND THE HONOLULU DISTRICT REGIONAL CONDITIONS
- 3/17/2017: The Honolulu District Regulatory Branch is announcing the Reissuance of the 2017 Nationwide Permits (NWP) and General Conditions and has finalized the NWP Regional Conditions. Additional information is provided on our website at http://www.poh.usace.army.mil/Missions/Regulatory/
- 1/17/2017: Interested parties are hereby notified that an application has been received for a Department of the Army permit for certain work in waters of the United States as described below and shown on the attached drawings. The proposed project is located in Inner Apra Harbor at X-Ray Wharf on Naval Base Guam, in Santa Rita, Guam. The Department of the Navy (Navy) is requesting a modification of Department of the Army (DA) permit No. POH-2014-00209 for the military construction (MILCON) project P-518 X-Ray Wharf Improvements Berth 1 to rehabilitate and modernize Berth 1 of the existing X-Ray Wharf in Inner Apra Harbor on Naval Base Guam.
Expiration date: 2/3/2017
PUBLIC NOTICE FOR FEDERAL REGISTER NOTICE
- 1/13/2017: On January 6, 2017, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) published the notice in the Federal Register announcing the reissuance of all 50 existing nationwide permits (NWPs), general conditions, and definitions with some modifications. The Corps also issued two new NWPs, one new general condition, and five new definitions. The 2017 NWPs will go into effect on March 19, 2017, and will expire on March 18, 2022.
- 1/13/2017: Interested parties are hereby notified that a request has been received from the State of Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) to replace the Royal Hawaiian Groin in Waikiki, Island of Oahu, Hawaii.
Expiration date: 2/12/2017