FORT SHAFTER, Hawaii --
Kathleen De Guzman Honolulu District program analyst
1. How long have you been at Honolulu District or with USACE?
A couple of months.
2. What did you do before you arrived at POH?
I was an auditor at a public accounting firm.
3. What’s the best thing about USACE?
4. What does your work space look like?
Bare with only work equipment and supplies.
5. What do you like to do when you’re not at the office?
I enjoy reading.
6. Fill in the blank: I once met..
Tim O’Brien, Author of The Things They Carried.
7. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
8. Before working at USACE what was the most unusual or interesting job you've ever had?
Auditing a ranch
9. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
Race Car driver
10. Why did you choose your career path?
Decent with Numbers
11. What do you find the challenging aspect of the job?
Learning all the acronyms.
12. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
Working with a good group of people.?
13. What is the best advice you can give to a new employee arriving to USACE
Be ready to learn.
Release no. UNRELEASED